02 Mar CAD-IT Consultants (Asia) Pte Ltd is hiring – Firmware Engineer (Indonesia-Bandung Office)
CAD-IT Consultants (Asia) Pte Ltd is hiring!
Firmware Engineer (Indonesia-Bandung Office)
This position is responsible for the firmware development, maintenance, and support of IoT range of products – telematics, motion system and advanced image sensors/camera.
- Design and develop embedded firmware for IoT range of products – telematics, motion system, and advanced image sensors/camera.
- Troubleshoot system, performance and functional issues with the firmware.
- Perform design and code reviews continuously for improvement on existing firmware to incorporate new features.
- Collaborate with Hardware Engineers for the Hardware/Firmware integration, testing, technical and design issues.
- Provide support to Hardware and software teams.
- Ensure in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Electronics/ Computer/ IT or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of schematic and basic hardware circuitry preferred.
- Hands-on experience in embedded controller firmware development for real-time telematics IoT system.
- Knowledge in the following will be advantageous: TI and ARM processor, TCPIP and CANbus.
- Proficient in embedded C programming in FreeRTOS. Experience with Keil and IAR compilers is preferred.
- A good team player who is self-motivated and dynamic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Being resourceful and willing to learn new technology and skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.