19 Feb CAD-IT Consultants (Asia) Pte Ltd is hiring!
IoT Application Engineer
CAD-IT Consultants (Asia) Pte Ltd is hiring!
CAD-IT Consultant IoT Centre is a certified PTC partner for ThingWorx in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Our mission is to provide world-class solutions and services that enable companies to capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation to achieve greater product innovation, quality, and productivity with drastically reduced time-to-market and costs.
IoT Application Engineer is responsible for ThingWorx application development, maintenance, and integration with various data sources. DevOps process will be followed to maintain application entities and extensions.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Solid knowledge of data structure, coding, and debugging skills.
- Willing to travel to clients for meetings and deployments.
- Proficient programming in C++, both in Windows and Linux environments are preferred.
- Experience in OpenCV and other Computer Vision libraries.
- Familiar with at least one of the Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow / PyTorch / MXNet.
- Knowledge in various communication protocols such as HTTP, REST API, MQTT, and Modbus.
If you are interested in this position, kindly send your resume to email@example.com.