08 Jul Virtual factory walk-through and Metal X 3D Printer demonstration
Join us for a LIVE broadcast from New Forge Engineering factory in Australia for a virtual factory tour and detailed demonstration of the Markforged Metal X system. Learn how the system works, how metal 3D printing can benefit your business and watch metal parts being printed.
New Forge Engineering is taking control of their supply chain by reducing reliance on third-party suppliers by transitioning to on-demand manufacturing leveraging a digital inventory and Metal X to 3D print metal parts.
Join us for this LIVE broadcast webinar and Q&A to learn:
- How the Markforged Metal X process works step by step
- What type of parts you can produce with Metal X
- How New Forge Engineering built in-house production capabilities with their Metal X system
- How moving from traditional manufacturing to additive manufacturing help to reduce costs
- Michael Tuckey (Technical Director, New Forge Engineering)
- Richard Elving (Director, Markforged APAC)